How to recover your McAfee Mobile Security 6-digit pin when the device is locked?
McAfee is a world-renowned security services provider. Its security solutions are known for providing highly advanced protection to the devices against all kind of viruses, scams and online threats. Be it Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, McAfee security solutions are tailor-made to meet the security needs of all devices.
McAfee Key Licence Key Activation
If your mobile device (on which McAfee mobile security has been installed) is locked because you have forgotten your MMS pin, then simply follow the below mentioned below. Before you follow these steps, ensure that Fingerprint lock is available in McAfee Mobile Security 4.9 or above versions. For recovering your pin, there are two ways:
- Via your device
- Through MMS website
In the first case, on the MMS lock screen, tap Forget PIN and do the following:
- A temporary pin will be sent to your pre-selected friends/buddies. You can use this pin to unlock your device.
- If you don’t have pre-selected buddies, you will be sent an email including the instructions for resetting the pin
In case of MMS 2.3 or above versions, you can ask for a reset link:
- Tap on Send me an email
- Check your registered email ID and click the link in the email to reset the pin
To recover your pin using your mobile number, you have to first visit McAfeeMobileSecurity.com and then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Hit “Find Device”
- Choose Mobile Number
- Click Forget your PIN
- Enter your phone number and the verification code displayed
- In case your device is locked, click My Device is Locked
- Choose to Send me the link
- Check your registered email ID to receive an email for Support pin
- Your Smartphone is now unlocked!
Mcafee Product Key Setup
For recovering your pin using your McAfee account:
- Visit McAfeeMobileSecurity.com
- Click Find Device
- Choose email address and enter your email address as well as password
- Now, hit sign in or log in button
- Open Settings and click Change Pin
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Unlock your device remotely
- Log in to McAfeeMobileSecurity.com as described above
- Ensure that your device is turned on and has an Internet or cellular connection
- Hit Unlock to send an unlock command to your device
If none of the aforementioned solutions works in your favor, then contact McAfee.com/activation The team of certified technicians will surely assist you.